The data controller is ALPI RESORT HOTEL – ALPi RESORT SRL, based in Turin (Italy), Via Bonafous, 5 – cap 10123
If you want to browse the site without cookies are memorizing on your computer you can follow one of the following procedures depending on the web browser used for web browsing:
Internet Explorer 7 and 8
1. Click on the Tools menu, and select Internet Options.
2. Click on the Privacy tab.
3. Move the slider to choose your preferred settings.
4. For more specialized cookie settings, click on the Sites or Advanced.
For instructions on deleting cookies on Internet Explorer, click here
1. Click the Chrome menu, and then select Settings.
2. Click Show advanced settings.
3. Click Content settings to choose your preferred settings.
For instructions on deleting cookies on Chrome, click here
Mozilla Firefox 14, 15, and 16
1. Click on the Firefox button (or the Tools menu), then select Options. For users of Mac OS X, click the Firefox menu, and then select Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy panel to choose your preferred settings.
3. For more specialized cookie settings, set Firefox: use custom settings for storing navigation data.
For instructions on deleting cookies in Firefox, click here
Safari version 5.1 and later (Mac OS X)
1. Click on the Safari menu, and then select Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy tab to display the settings of the cookie.
3. Choose the desired settings.
4. For more specialized cookie settings, click Details.
For instructions on deleting cookies in Safari, click here
1. Open the Tools menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Under Cookies: click Manage cookies.
5. Select the options you want.
For instructions on deleting cookies in Opera, click here
If you have a different type or browser version, please refer to the “Help” menu of the browser